Monday 4 January 2010

Boxing Day

Boxing day morning was spent Skyeping home to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and then the rest of the day was spent in the compound allowing the children some time to play with their toys. Tom and Lynne spent some time showing the children how to play with their plastic petanque set whilst they used their professional set (unknown to us at this point Tom had played for the UK) Abigail enjoyed the game especially when I joined in and we won a set against Lynne and Bradley. Paul during this time had been sat watching he then played against Tom and lost, then he challenged me and was winning 7 to 0 only to have me bounce back and win 13 to 7 much to his annoyance. Tom then showed me some skills with the balls and I did feel as if I had a very good throw and was really enjoying the game. I then went to prepare dinner as we have invited Tom and Lynne over for a roast chicken dinner with sprouts woo hoo followed by apple eves pudding and custard which Tom appreciated as he has a sweet tooth. After the children were in bed we shared a bottle of wine and some pleasant conversation with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment