Monday 26 April 2010

Boat Trip

Feeling much better I made it on the boat we went up river and managed to see some crocodiles, baboons water bucks, dykes, and other antelopes grazing at the waters edge. We then turned to go down river, after a good thirty minutes we spotted four Hippopotami’s in the water up a head, the driver turned the engine off so we could sit and watch. They kept popping up from the water to take a breath so mostly submerged. I managed to get some photos but the sickness had returned so I decided to lay down and rest. We arrived back at the hotel two hours later and in time to have a drink before sitting down to dinner. I just craved a fruit salad to eat so passed all my dinner across to Paul. I decided to go off to bed hoping I would feel better in the morning and annoyed that I had missed most of the day.






























No comments:

Post a Comment