Sunday 21 November 2010


Underground Oven



Do you think he's missing Pork.
The children were back at school on Thursday so I took myself off to Timbooktu to see if I could get on the internet to update my blog. I spent a good hour trying with no luck what a waste of a morning. On Friday the children were at the new school site which is at Kannifing they are practising for their sports day which is to be held next Wednesday. Paul has given them some advice on what events to do so hopefully it will be a bit more interesting than last year. As for myself I went off to Le Palais to use the internet. I was there for 8.30am and had a very clear phone call to my mum. The internet was also very good at uploading my blog photo’s that was up until I went to post one set of them and it showed up with a url error so I had to start all over again. It was then time to pick up the kids from school I asked if I could leave my laptop behind the counter as I would call back on our way home. Bradley was grumbling about having to walk back to Le Palais however the promise of a cake did the trick before heading for home.

1 comment: