Wednesday 23 September 2009

Skyping

I set about sweeping and washing the floors whilst Paul went to the bank, we had arranged to meet up at La Parisiene as we were hoping to use Skype to make our phone calls. When I arrived Paul was already talking to Jenny so it was great news that Skype was working. I then managed to speak to my Mam and brother who was there at the time, Abigail and Bradley had a quick word all for the cost of 20p for ten minutes, unbelievable how cheap Skype is.

At 4.00pm we headed out to pick up our costumes we decided to have a walk around the golf course to see if we could see any birds, we ended up seeing a variety Intermediate Egrets, Black-Headed Plover and a flock of Rose Ringed Parakeets which are a lovely green colour with long tails. After a good bit of bird twitching we arrived at the craft market Paul and Bradley tried on their shirts, Bradley was very pleased with his and looked very smart. Fatou showed me my skirt and top I was very pleased with it, unfortunately the skirt was too big at the waist, however because of the design of the top you won’t be able to tell so I will take it back on Tuesday to get altered. We had invited John for dinner so made a quick dash for home bumping into Emma and Emily on route. We ate a dinner of chicken stew potatoes and carrots followed by mango and banana fruit cocktail, and spent a pleasant evening chatting.


Intermediate Egret

No comments:

Post a Comment