Wednesday 23 September 2009

Unwelcome Visitor

Paul went to the VSO office this morning as they required our passports, when he got back he spent some time making resources for college. Meanwhile I set about writing my blog and downloading some photo’s from my camera ready to post onto my site on Wednesday. I was stopped in my flow when an unwelcome visitor flew in through the door, it looked like a flying ant but very large I managed to trap it between the window and the mesh as I had no intention of moving it.



I was at the school early to pick up Bradley thinking it best after the state he had got him self into yesterday, however I was pleasantly surprised when he greeted me with a big smile saying he had enjoyed today so much he skipped home telling me what he had been doing. On picking Abigail up she said a new girl from London was in her class just trying out the school and she also has a younger sister Bradley’s age, so hopefully they may join the school and be some friends for Abigail and Bradley.

We headed out in the car as we had decided to check out the prices on ovens, called at a few stores including a second hand shop with a variety of fridge freezers, microwaves and ovens. On asking the price he wanted over a hundred pounds which was the same price that we could buy a new oven for, he just laughed when we told him this saying that’s what the owner wanted for it. I noticed on leaving the store a sun glasses stand with a sign at the top saying Woolworths, so this must be where they got rid of some of their equipment to. We headed back no further on in the oven hunt, making a quick visit to Kariba Shopping Centre and Right Price to get some of the larger food items.

No comments:

Post a Comment