Tuesday 27 October 2009

I had a strange conversation with a guy when I went to pick up Bradley from school today. I could hear him singing behind me and when he was next to me he asked are you picking the children up from school to which I replied yes. He continued to walk with me asking my name and saying he was Nigerian and called Steven. He then asked me if I was a Christian and if I go to church. He then started talking about religion and asked me to tell him something uplifting about the bible. He then quoted a psalm from one of the chapters of the bible he was definitely trying to spread the word.

On arriving home Bradley practised some of his letter formations from his jolly phonics workbook before picking Abigail up from School. When we arrived home Abigail practiced some spellings on Space as we know this is what Westgarth have been learning about this term. We also plan to call at Timbooktu some time next week to see if there are any children’s books about space.

No comments:

Post a Comment