Thursday 15 October 2009

I was hoping to update my blog this morning; however I had a problem trying to load up photos to my computer so just answered my emails, I was glad to leave La Parisienne as the air con was off so very hot it was cooler outside. I set off to pick up Bradley getting a lift of Lina who has a little boy in Bradley’s class, we arrived on time only to be told every Thursday from now on they have extra curriculum activities so may do dancing, football etc so they need picking up at 3.00pm. We both hadn’t read this anywhere, Lina dropped me back at home saying she would pick me back up at 3.00pm I said I would set off and meet her on the way. On heading off back to the school I had three cars stop to see if I wanted a lift before Lina pulled up, Bradley was happy to see me after such a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment