Thursday 15 October 2009

Batik's

Here goes back to Kariba shopping centre, no problems today got on the correct Gelleh Gelleh and managed to get off just opposite the centre. I had a good look around and managed to get most things when I came out Georgia was just visiting the bank next door we had a quick chat. I jumped in a five, five taxi back to the traffic lights, basically you pay five dalasi each and people jump in and out on route. I unloaded the shopping then called to pick up the Batik’s, Abigail’s and Bradley’s jungle Batik’s have come out very well. However I don’t think Ebrima quite grasped what we wanted as we picked out three pictures to go onto one piece of cloth. Ebrima has made the three pictures into one village scene which has resulted in there being three suns in the one picture oh well never mind, I suppose it’s a talking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment