Thursday 15 October 2009

Kariba Shopping Centre

After dropping the children off at school I decided to make my way to Kariba shopping centre by Gelleh Gelleh on my own. What a performance, I picked up the bush taxi only to realise I had got on the wrong one as it turned of the main road heading towards Serakunda. I quickly stopped the driver and got out cutting through a side street back to the main road I tried to get my bearings. I then shared a taxi with a very large woman and guy squashed between them on the back seat, very sweaty. I thought I had explained where I was going only to have the taxi driver detour off the main road yet again continuing down side streets with pot holes then around to Westfield Junction which was too far for me. Dropping both passengers off the taxi driver pointed to where the main road was, luckily he didn’t charge me anything for the ride so I walked back up the main road only to bump into Max, by this time I had had enough so I jumped in the taxi with Max and headed back home passing the Kariba shopping centre on the way and not spending a penny, I may try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment