Friday 2 October 2009

Spent the day at home we made some lemonade with the lemons out of the compound as they were starting to go off. Paul took himself off to have a quick dip in the sea before eating an early dinner of mince and dumplings. At 5.00pm we set off to La Parisiene to make some phone calls, Paul spoke to Jenny and Dale, whilst the children tucked into ice-cream and I managed to answer a few e mails. Then I spoke to Mum, my sister Lynne who is missing Abigail and Bradley and my brother Alan all of whom seem to be well. It was very hot when I left the air conditioned La Parisiene, Paul stayed to catch up on his e mails whilst I wanted to get the children in the bath and to bed, I quickly looked at the thermometer it was 35 degrees at 7.00pm very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment