Friday 2 October 2009

Annoying Cricket

For the last two nights we have heard a chirping coming from somewhere in the kitchen, Paul finally found the culprit a small cricket hid near the stove. Unable to catch it we are hoping it will make its own way outside. We also had a frog in the house at the weekend Paul saw it in the kitchen then the following night when I went to the toilet here it was sat looking at me we managed to catch it in a shovel placing it back outside.

Before going to La Parisiene I called at the butchers and ordered some beef to pick up later. Arriving at La Parisiene they have had a change of furniture very retro orange, red blue and green seating however the internet was very slow again very frustrating. The rain has started yet again; the last two days have been unbearably hot so hopefully it will cool down a bit. On leaving La Parisiene the rain was just a drizzle which I was pleased about as I had forgotten to bring my umbrella, I picked up Bradley and by the time we had picked up the meat and got home we were very wet. Awa had been unable to peg out the washing due to the rain; Bradley was happy playing with Louise whilst I picked up Abigail. Awa then showed me her recipe for Beef Domada which was not as greasy as others we have tried.

On arriving home Paul commented on where his other flip flop was as he had one blue and one damaged yellow flip flop outside on the steps, I had noticed but thought they were Awa’s. Paul went for a run before dinner and whilst he was in the bath Abu, the neighbour and a young lad came to our door Abu was arguing with the young lad and pointing at the step. I went outside and realised this young lad was wearing Paul’s other flip flop he took it off replacing his own damaged one as if he had just borrowed it for the day.

We were sat in candle light this evening as our electric meter had ran out of credit and not knowing where the meter was located at least we know for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment