Friday 13 November 2009

Batik's

I had a bad nights sleep last night and for the first time had the cotton sheet pulled up over me and I appear to have come down with a head cold. Paul, Abigail and Bradley called at the VSO Office this morning to report the broken fridge/freezer, whilst I was trying to freeze some water in carrier bags yesterday they leaked so don’t know if it has fused something Op’s. I set about washing the settee throws and then called at the shops to get some plates and forks etc for Abigail’s party. On my way home Paul phoned to say a new fridge was getting delivered at 10.00am and he was calling into Safari Garden to invite Maurice and Gerrie to Abigail’s party. When Paul arrived home the VSO driver was just arriving with a new fridge for us, so he helped carry it in then we quickly transferred our food across to the new fridge. On the evening Paul hung up the Batiks I am very pleased with how they look the bamboo has made them hang much better.





No comments:

Post a Comment